Tuition and Fees | Extended care program fees
As a convenience to our parents, monthly tuition is billed from June to May. Questions regarding tuition or extended care program fees may be directed to Janey Gurney, Student Billing and Financial Aid Contact, 281.263.9153. Download the 2017-2018 Enrollment Tuition Schedule and Fee Information HERE.
*Note: Pre-K applicants must be four (4) years old by September 1, 2017, in order to apply.
Extended Care Program fees
Two options are available for before and after school care: the Extended Care Contract or the Extended Care Daily Rate. All fees for extended care programs are subject to the FBCA Fees Policy.
2017-2018 Extended Care Contract or Daily Rate
- 2017-2018 Annual Contract
- Annual contract must be submitted with re-enrollment or enrollment package.
- Care available from 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Limited number of spaces available – first come, first serve basis.Three Payment Plan Options available, see below.
- Contract Extended Care Fee Rate
- Pre-K - Eighth Grade
$200.00/monthly | $1,000.00/Semi-Annually | $2,000.00/Annually
- 2017-2018 Daily Rate
- No contract required.
- Limited number of spaces available – first come, first serve basis.
- Fees are billed monthly based upon number of days present in early morning and/or after school care during the month.
- Early morning care and after school care are separate charges.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Daily rate is charged regardless of the amount of time student is actually in extended care – no exceptions.
- Drop-In Daily Extended Care Rate
- Early Morning Care $10.50/day
- Afternoon Care $18.00/day
Early Morning Care is available from 6:30-7:30 a.m.
Afternoon Care begins 15 minutes after campus dismissal time and is available until 6:00 p.m.
Students picked up after 6:00 p.m. will be charged an additional $50.00 until 6:15 p.m. and $10 for each additional five-minute increment thereafter.
Payment Plan One - Annual extended care fees are paid in full on or before August 1, 2017.
Payment Plan Two - Annual extended care fees are paid in two installments: 50% due August 1, 2017, and 50% due January 1, 2018.
Payment Plan Three - Extended care fees will be automatically drafted from your bank account on the second day of the month for 10 months beginning August 2 and ending May 2. The automatic draft is mandatory for Payment Plan Three.
For all of the above payment plans, if payment is not received on or before the designated due date of the plan, your child's space in the extended care program will be released.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy: Fort Bend Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletics and other school-administered programs.